State Resource Center for adult education under Saakshar Bharat Programme was sanctioned to JMSS in March 2012. Independent structure of SRC under Sakshar Bharat programme has been established and is situated in Palamau district named as State Resource Centre Mahila Samakhya Palamau. 11 districts have been covered under SRC MS Palamau.
The State Resource Centre Mahila Samakhya Palamau (SRC MS Palamau) is mandated to provide academic and technical resource support to adult and continuing education through development and production of material and training modules. In addition SRC MS Palamau is required to conduct motivational and environmental building, action research and evaluation and monitoring for Adult & Continuing.
State Resource Centre Mahila Samakhya Palamau is mainly conducting following heads.
- Preparation of teaching learning and training material for Saakshar Bharat Programme .
- Training literacy Functionaries.
- Action Research
- Evaluation and monitoring of literacy projects
- Undertaking innovative activities to identify future needs Adult Education programme
- Any other function incidental to accomplishment of the overall objectives of the National Listeracy Mission Authoirty or specifically assigned by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Education & Literacy, Digital Literacy, Civic Issues, Disaster Management, Health & Family Welfare, Human Rights, Legal Awareness & Aid, Micro Finance (SHGs), Minority Issues, Nutrition, Panchayati Raj, Science & Technology, Tribal Affairs, Vocational Training, Women’s Development & Empowerment.
AREA OF INTERVATION IN JHARKHAND
Name of District : Palamu, Garhwa, Latehar, Chatra, Gumla, Lohardaga, East Singhbhum, West Singhbum, Saraikela Kharsawan, Khunti, Simdega.